Volleyball Eagles fall in first round of NCAA tournament
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. – The Morehead State volleyball team's search for its first NCAA Tournament victory came up short Friday night as No. 18 Illinois knocked off the Eagles 3-0 (25-22, 25-21, 25-16) in the first round at Huff Hall.
- Cave Run Symphony premieres Saturday
- Volleyball Eagles fall in first round of NCAA tournament
- Local News
City, county under boil water advisory
All residents of Rowan and surrounding counties served by the water treatment plant operated by the Morehead Utility Plant Board are under a boil water advisory until further notice.
- Sen. Blevins files for county judge-executive
- City officials look ahead in work session
- City, county under boil water advisory
- Rowan County Sports
- Friday's Post
- Morehead State University News
President Andrews recognized for community service
Morehead State University President Wayne D. Andrews was honored at Annual City/County Community Christmas Dinner Thursday, Dec. 5, at the Carl Perkins Center.
- Storner to be the student speaker for Fall Commencement
- President Andrews recognized for community service