- Local News
This is an aerial view of Meramec Bluffs, a continuing care retirement community west of St. Louis, Mo. This 50-acre development includes facilities for independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care, all on the same campus. The smaller structures at left and bottom are patio homes where senior adults live without personal assistance.
Morehead as a retirement community: What does that mean?
For years, political and civic leaders have touted Morehead as the ideal location for a retirement community.
- 16 indicted by grand jury
- KSP detectives find suspicious plants
- Morehead as a retirement community: What does that mean?
- Rowan County Sports
Girls 16th Region First Round: Russell, East Carter advance
Russell and East Carter will play in the semifinals of the Girls 16th Region Tournament after winning their opening games.
- East Carter defeats Rowan in first round of 16th Region Tournament
- Girls 16th Region First Round: Russell, East Carter advance
This December 2013 file photo shows a Target retail chain logo on the exterior of a Target store in Watertown, Mass.
Target seeks new technology head after data breach
Target Corp., still reeling from a security breach that exposed the personal information of tens of millions of customers, is seeking a new top technology executive to help prevent future attacks.
- Five things you should know about the Netflix-Comcast deal
- Target seeks new technology head after data breach
- Friday's Post
More stuff I wish I’d said or written…
The old sports writer wasn’t happy when his editor asked him to cover a high school band concert after another reporter became ill. The sports guy went to the concert and dutifully wrote his review. Here is his first paragraph: “The high school band played Beethoven last night. Beethoven lost.”
- Out of the mouths of babes come good things
- More stuff I wish I’d said or written…
- Morehead State University News
MSUCorps accepting donations for 'Build-A-Bed' project
Many of us have seen the iconic 1930s black and white pictures of poor Appalachian children desperate for the most basic human needs.
- VITA offers free tax assistance
- MSUCorps accepting donations for 'Build-A-Bed' project