Ex-player has plenty of Super Bowl experience
MINNEAPOLIS -- Tom Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, said Monday night he doesn’t want the sports radio host who disparaged his 5-year-old daughter to lose his job over the issue.
The Cincinnati Reds’ chances of contending for the postseason this year came up DOA sometime between their late-May nine-game losing streak and the non-waiver trade deadline last week, when the club officially waved the white flag on this campaign by trading Johnny Cueto and Mike Leake.
- Morehead man arrested
- Morehead woman dies in auto accident
- MSU Basketball: Leader of the Eagles
- Caudill wins clerk’s race
- Judge Maze indicted on three felony charges
- 10 indicted by grand jury
- White-Brown voted first female mayor
- New KY 211 intersection at US 60 opening set
- Community park declared surplus by school board
- Clark wins county’s highest seat