Patty Wilkes, Athens, Alabama
As featured on
Despite the inflammatory mixture of fact, fear and lies that has woven its way deeply into America’s body politic, there are few signs of significantly shifting attitudes in the heartland on who should be elected the nation’s president in 2020.
- ‘Big Dig’ back to auction block
- Rudy Fest begins its nineteenth year
- INSIGHT helps visually impaired students adapt to college
- UPDATED: Temporary closures of KY 32 and US 60
- Father’s Day fire displaces family of 7
- KY 32 closed Monday, June 24, and Wednesday, June 26
- MSU budget down $7 million
- 2019 Rowan Baseball was a special team
- Building communities through mutual self-help
- AppHarvest announces greenhouse builder in The Netherlands
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.