This is to inform the public that the Morehead Lions Club will be conducting an affordable family magic show fundraiser on Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 7 p.m. in Button Auditorium. (web site: www.grandillusiontickets.com)
This year’s illusionist Roger Despard will be performing the Windshear, an illusion where Roger attempts to pass through an industrial size fan along with many of the exciting illusions you’ve seen on national TV. Live on stage. You “must see” this spectacular show!
The Morehead Lions Club will be conducting a telephone ticket campaign during the next several weeks. Proceeds from the show will help with the eye glass program and special eye surgeries for less fortunate.
To make things easier should you receive a phone call for Grand Illusion Magic Show, the caller will announce that they are calling on behalf of the Morehead Lions Club. Should you decide to purchase tickets, they will send you an official receipt along with tickets. All checks should be made out to: Morehead Lions Club, PO Box 188, Morehead, KY 40351-0118.
Morehead Lions Club
Rowan County Fire & EMS
Feed Hosted by Broadcastify
- St. Claire to temporarily furlough 300 staff
- Motorcyclist dies in crash
- Rowan County Schools: Pulling together during COVID-19
- State loses three more to coronavirus
- Community Baby Shower postponed
- Tire dealer, auto shop closes out of caution
- Supreme Court provides guidance for custody and parenting time orders
- State of emergency declared for city
- Student finds letter written by former U.S. president
- Pathways responds to COVID-19 offering telehealth