The Rowan County Emergency 911 notification system, Rave Smart 911, has recently received a programming upgrade to correct an issue with notifications.
In order to optimize this recent change, Rowan County residents need to follow these easy steps to calibrate their accounts;
1. On your smart phone device or PC; type this link into your URL search engine: https://www.getrave.com/login/rowancountyky
2. Once the login page loads, you should see a green/white “Rowan County Kentucky” logo at the top of the page.
3. Input your username and password and select sign in or if you are new user; scroll down the page and select sign up now.
4. Once you have correctly logged in on either device using your existing username and password, you are done. If you are a new user, complete the registration in full. Once completed, your account will be programmed to receive all notifications for Rowan County.
5. If you have downloaded Smart911 app on your smart phone device; please verify setting for receiving Rowan Co. Alerts is checked by selecting settings, then click on subscription based alerts.
If anyone should have a problem completing these steps, contact the Rowan County Judge-Executive Office at 784-5151.