Any reference to Stephen Lochmueller was methodically removed from the Eastern Kentucky University website on Friday.
LONDON — The upcoming GJ Smith Showcase, presented by Legacy Nissan, is loaded with talented teams and some familiar faces, and should provide basketball fans across the Tri-County a lot of fun on Friday, Nov. 29, and Saturday, Nov. 30.
WILLIAMSBURG — At Williamsburg Independent School, “tradition never graduates” and that was proven once again at Monday’s senior letterman jacket ceremony, a tradition that goes back as far as the 1940s.
LONDON — When Chris Larkey took over as North Laurel head football coach in 2009, his main goal was to turn the Jaguar football program into a consistent winner.
Morehead held the first vintage exhibition base ball game at Legion Field last Saturday against the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame team, the Red Stockings.
MOREHEAD - Cincinnati Reds fans in eastern Kentucky now have a venue to gather to talk baseball, meet and greet Reds legends, and join a membership that includes many free gifts and game tickets.
- Locally machined Hemp Hawk expected to transform agriculture
- Jury begins deliberations
- Conway running 'grassroots campaign' for ag commissioner
- Rajant buying land for permanent, new building
- MSU Student Government mentors Fleming County High
- Burglary, rape among indictments
- MSU opens new biomedical laboratories
- State treasurer candidates’ experiences vary
- Morehead teachers and nurses run in 200-mile relay
- Eagles return to their alma mater for Homecoming 2019