LONDON -- The 2019 Legacy Nissan Classic will tip off Thursday at North Laurel High School with some of the best boys and girls basketball teams across the state and nation participating in the event.
CORBIN -- Corbin High School junior Lauren Shackleford was chosen this past year as a Rogers Scholar, which is a summer, intensive week-long program, that focuses on developing skills in leadership, technology, entrepreneurship, and community service.
What was a great season for the Whitley County Colonels came to an end on Friday night, when Jep Irwin's squad lost 21-15 in the district championship to Southwestern Pulaski.
Morehead held the first vintage exhibition base ball game at Legion Field last Saturday against the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame team, the Red Stockings.
MOREHEAD - Cincinnati Reds fans in eastern Kentucky now have a venue to gather to talk baseball, meet and greet Reds legends, and join a membership that includes many free gifts and game tickets.
- Updated: Boil water advisory could last several days, eight counties affected
- Deficiency found in former county clerk audit
- Lakeside Christian holds silent auction fundraiser
- Cleveland-Cliffs/AK merger: Ashland Works furnace restart would avoid $60 million in closure-related costs
- UPDATE: Water emergency forces school closing
- 16 indicted by grand jury
- Kentucky receives $75,000 grant to loan smart-home technology to individuals with disabilities
- Attention: MUPB water customers only
- Rowan historian Ellis dies
- Years of Farming presents The McLain Family Band and Merle Monroe