Local officials have closed US 25W in Williamsburg due to the roadway being water covered Saturday afternoon.
As featured on
Gov. Andy Beshear has declared a state of emergency in response to flooding in several southeastern counties, including Knox and Whitley counties.
Rowan County Fire & EMS
Feed Hosted by Broadcastify
- Morehead, Rowan awarded over $2 million
- Meth trafficking highlights indictments
- UPDATE: Human remains identified
- Former SHS standout athlete killed in car wreck
- Adkins appointed to commission
- Tuesday is special election
- Two promoted at MPD
- UPDATE: Body found on Old Mercantile Road
- Hinton Mills 37th annual seed days Feb. 17-22
- Cave Run Cabins under new ownership