Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
- Morehead man missing
- RCSHS Marching Band to be in inauguration parade
- Morehead man arrested in Pikeville, facing 21 charges
- Hendrix cuts ribbon on new office
- Boil water advisory lifted for Rowan Water
- Lakeside Christian holds silent auction fundraiser
- Turbid water issue addressed at city council
- Keeton signs on with KCU
- Senate confirms judge to federal bench
- Updated: Boil water advisory could last several days, eight counties affected