- Morehead State University News
- MSU to host SOAR listening session July 24 Morehead State University and Shaping Our Appalachian Region (SOAR) Education and Retraining Working Group will host a public listening session Thursday, July 24, in the Crager Room of the Adron Doran University Center.
Purcell earns CPPO credential
Morehead State University’s LaDonna Purcell, director of support services, has been notified by the Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) that she has earned recognition from the UPPCC by receiving the Certified Public Procurement Officer (CPPO) credential.
BBA-CIS program now online
Morehead State University’s School of Business Administration has announced that its Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Computer Information Systems has moved totally online beginning the fall 2014 semester.
- CHER to host state auditor public hearing on fiscal health of rural hospitals Kentucky Auditor Adam Edelen will have a series of public hearings across the Commonwealth to talk about the fiscal health of rural hospitals.
GSP to host Dr. Aaron Thompson
Kentucky Governor's Scholars Program at Morehead State University will present Dr. Aaron Thompson, senior vice president for academic affairs at the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education, Wednesday, July 16, at 7 p.m. at the historic Button Auditorium.
- Turning Pointe Dance Center to host open house July 19 Allie Wireman, Paintsville Small Business Development Center, Paintsville/ Johnson County Chamber of Commerce members, local elected officials, family and friends held a ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of Turning Pointe Dance Center.
Legal Studies program ranked ninth by TheBestSchools.org
Morehead State University’s Bachelor of Arts degree in LegalStudies ranked No. 9 by TheBestSchools.org in an article “The 25 Best Bachelor in Legal Studies Degree Programs.”
Morehead SBDC to host business workshop
Morehead State University’s Center for Regional Engagement and East Kentucky Small Business Development Centers would like to announce a free workshop.
MSU and AAUW to offer a space camp for girls
Morehead State University’s Space Science Center, in partnership with the American Association of University Women (AAUW), will offer SpaceTrek, an immersive one-week camp for girls entering their sophomore, junior or senior year of high school.
MSU expands creative opportunities with arts entrepreneurship minor
Morehead State University’s Department of Art and Design will unveil its new arts entrepreneurship minor that will allow students to obtain a valuable set. The minor will be offered in the fall semester 2014.
- More Morehead State University News Headlines