- Morehead State University News
Journey of Hope Trans-America cycling team visits MSU
Morehead State University hosted the 2014 Journey of Hope Trans-America cycling team. The group of cyclists is comprised of college men from across the United States who are members of Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.
MSU to hold ‘Summer Send-Off’ in Pikeville
Morehead State University Office of Enrollment Services will host a “Summer Send-Off Celebration” Thursday, July 31, from 6-8 p.m. at the Pikeville City Park Shelter and Gazebo.
Johnston named Administrator of the Year
Morehead State University graduate Jacqueline Johnston, Montgomery County Schools chief administrative officer, has been selected as the top administrator in the state by the Kentucky Association of School Administrators (KASA).
MSU adds student orientation program for Aug. 8
Morehead State University will offer a Student Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR) program Friday, Aug. 8, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on the first floor of the Adron Doran University Center (ADUC) in preparation for the 2014 Fall Semester.
Retirees plan August event
Morehead State University’s Retirees Association will have a dinner and theatre outing in August, dining at La Finca and viewing the Morehead Theatre Guild’s production of “Annie Get Your Gun,” Friday, Aug. 8.
‘Small Town Opportunities’ to be offered July 25
Morehead State University Small Business Development Center will present “Small Town Opportunities” Friday, July 25, from 5-7 p.m. at the SBDC office at 150 East First Street, Morehead.
- MSU to host SOAR listening session July 24 Morehead State University and Shaping Our Appalachian Region (SOAR) Education and Retraining Working Group will host a public listening session Thursday, July 24, in the Crager Room of the Adron Doran University Center.
Purcell earns CPPO credential
Morehead State University’s LaDonna Purcell, director of support services, has been notified by the Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) that she has earned recognition from the UPPCC by receiving the Certified Public Procurement Officer (CPPO) credential.
BBA-CIS program now online
Morehead State University’s School of Business Administration has announced that its Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Computer Information Systems has moved totally online beginning the fall 2014 semester.
- CHER to host state auditor public hearing on fiscal health of rural hospitals Kentucky Auditor Adam Edelen will have a series of public hearings across the Commonwealth to talk about the fiscal health of rural hospitals.
- More Morehead State University News Headlines
- Journey of Hope Trans-America cycling team visits MSU