- MSU Sports
MSU men's basketball falls 74-60 to Southern Miss
The Southern Mississippi men's basketball team used scoring advantages of 42-24 in the paint and 27-4 off turnovers to post a 74-60 win over Morehead State on Wednesday night at Green Coliseum.
MSU volleyball faces Illinois in NCAA Tournament
It is every college student-athlete’s dream to have the opportunity to play for a national championship. The Morehead State Volleyball Eagles are one of 64 teams that will begin the NCAA Tournament this Friday night when they face 13 seed 18th ranked Illinois in Champaign, Ill.
MSU basketball rallies past Wright State
Junior Angelo Warner posted 19 points, eight assists, seven rebounds and four steals to help the Morehead State men's basketball team score a 74-69 victory over Wright State on Monday night at Johnson Arena.
Cincinnati pulls away to defeat MSU women's hoops
Cincinnati shot 56 percent in the first half and raced away with a 75-44 victory over the Morehead State women's basketball team at Fifth Third Arena on Wednesday.
Second half push leads Western over Eagle women
The Morehead State women’s basketball team traveled to Western Kentucky University for a Sunday matinee with the Lady Toppers.
Gardner-Webb rallies past men's basketball
The Gardner-Webb men's basketball team erased a 17-point deficit in the second half to score an 86-82 overtime victory over Morehead State on Friday afternoon at Orleans Arena.
Eagles shoot 72 percent in win over Chattanooga
The Morehead State men's basketball team posted its highest field-goal percentage in 11 years en route to an 88-75 victory over Chattanooga this past Thursday afternoon at Orleans Arena.
- Posthumus named OVC Co-Player of the Week Morehead State senior Chad Posthumus has been named Ohio Valley Conference Men's Basketball Co-Player of the Week after posting 37 points (12.3 per game) and 50 rebounds (16.7 per game) in three contests last week.
- An Eagle’s eye view You have heard the saying, “It takes a village.” In 2011, officials at Morehead State University came up with a plan to expand on their video capabilities when it comes to their athletic events.
- Four freshmen sign national letters of intent for MSU women's basketball Four incoming freshmen for the 2014-15 season have signed National Letters of Intent to join Head Coach Tom Hodges' Morehead State women's basketball program.
- More MSU Sports Headlines
- MSU men's basketball falls 74-60 to Southern Miss